Bharat’s Law House Discounted Publications : An initiative of the Committee for Members in Practice (CMP)
Steps for purchasing books from www.bharatlaws.com
- Visit Website http://www.bharatlaws.com using Desktop or Laptop (not mobile). Device should be connected with internet.
- On the Home Page, to the extreme right, click on “Register” to register and create login. This step is required only once for all your purchases at any time. The login created can be used any number of times. If already registered, click on login and provide login details i.e. Login ID and Password.
- Fill the required fields to create registration).
- After Register or Login, visit Home or click on Bharat logo, choose the book(s) you want to purchase from New Releases or Browse categories.
- Book(s) details page will open.
- Click on “Add to Shopping Basket” button to add product/book to shopping basket.
- On shopping basket page:
- Press “Continue Shopping” if you require more books to purchase.
- Confirm your CA Membership by entering membership number and date of birth and click Apply Button.
- A Welcome “Membership Name” message will appear.
- Press “Proceed” Button to move on next step.
- On Payment method page, verify your billing and shipping details. Select any payment method and press “Confirm Order” button.
- If “Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking” option is selected, Pay online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking or UPI payment etc.
- If “Deposit of payment in Union Bank of India” option is selected, Union Bank of India’s bank account detail will appear. Deposit in bank account.
- The receipt of your order will be acknowledged in mail and the book(s) will be sent by registered post/FEDEX cargo.
- For any further purchase same login details can be used as many times as one requires.